We offer a complete solution for the construction of the following buildings:
- Irrigation tanks
- Manure tanks (lagoons)
- Sludge tanks (lagoons)
- Wastewater tanks
- Retention tanks
- Channels and rigols
- Snow tanks
- Artificial lakes
- Decorative water surfaces
- Silage troughs
- Overlay of fermenters and circular tanks
- Bottom insulation of fermenters and circular tanks
- Isolation of shafts, outlets, overflows and inlets
- Reclamation of landfills
- Insulation of landfills
Mediderma offers a complete solution for construction of water management structures, agricultural buildings and landfills. Our activities include:
- Supply and installation of insulating films, geotextiles and mats
- Excavation and earthworks
- HSV work
Our main activity is the supply and installation of insulating foils and mats. We supply and install the following types of insulating foils:
- EPDM: The undoubted advantage of this type of insulating film is its exceptional durability (up to 50 years), high flexibility and expansion (over 300%), huge sheets (from 100 to 1000 m2), low installation cost, UV resistance, and excellent resistance to temperature extremes. EPDM material is probably the best quality installation material supplied to the Slovak market. The disadvantage is its non-resistance to oil and grease. It works with all types of insulations except bottom substrates and oil or gas tanks.
- PVC: this material is most commonly used to isolate smaller decorative tanks and artificial lakes. Compared to EPDM, it has larger installation costs and is delivered in smaller sheets. It is often used to overcome fermenters and silos.
- HDPE: The advantage of using this material is its excellent properties that provide resistance to oil and grease and most of the aggressive acids, is minimally flexible and has higher installation costs, is not UV resistant and can not be applied to buildings where the insulation is exposed to sunlight. Most often, it is applied to the insulation of landfills, fertilizers, composting and bottom oil tank insulation.
- VFPE: It is a material that is very similar to HDPE but is more flexible and resistant to sunlight.
We can supply all the foils with the necessary certificates, demonstrating the usability of the material for the purpose, health safety of the foil etc.
In addition to construction works, we offer a range of services:
- Professional advice
- Training and seminars for designers, construction companies and investors
- Inspection and maintenance
- Collaboration and marketing support for our customers